Ness Exotic Wellness Center is now offering the latest technology in health care for your pet. This FDA cleared, deep-penetrating light allows relief of pain through the release of endorphins and stimulates the injured cells to heal at a faster rate. We offer this service for cats, dogs, and exotic pets.
What will the application of laser therapy do for my companion?
- The Companion Therapy Laser allows your pet to heal faster after surgery or any traumatic injury.
- It eases pain and improves mobility without the use of pharmaceuticals and surgery.
- Laser therapy provides your geriatric animal relief of aches and pains and allows for more freedom and improved quality of life.
- Everyday disorders such as lick granulomas and chronic ear infections, that cause severe pain and discomfort are instantaneously relieved.
Disorders that respond best to Companion Laser Therapy:
- Pain Relief
- Wound Healing
- Arthritic Conditions
- Intervertebral Disc Disease
- Pyotraumatic Dermatitis
- Post Surgical Pain Relief
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Lick Granulomas
- Degloving Injuries
- Dermatological Conditions
- Periodontal Disease
- and more…