Due to our overfilled and booked out schedule, effective September 12th 2022 we are implementing a late appointment policy.
The reason we are doing so is to allow us to continue to provide the best care possible in the most efficient way. As of late, we have been having an increase of late appointments as well as no show appointments.
As most of our clients are aware, our appointments are in high demand and we are booked out 3-4 weeks and we also have an extensive cancellation list.
In order to efficiently use this cancellation list, we need advanced notice if you will not be able to make it to your appointment.
Our policy is as follows:
- We will be taking deposits for all appointments as of September 12 2022, this deposit will cover your exam fee, you will still need to provide payment for any additional services/medications at the time of your appointment.
- If you need to reschedule your appointment, please call us greater than 24 hours ahead of your appointment time to reschedule. (Example: appt time is 5pm on Wednesday, call prior to 5pm on Tuesday),(appt on Monday Must be rescheduled by the end of business hours on Sat. (2p) failure to do so will forfeit your deposit. The next time you make an appointment you will need to make another deposit for that appointment time.
- We understand things come up and the appointment time may no longer work for your schedule, we just ask you to give us time enough to fill the appointment with another pet that needs medical attention.
Late Appointment Policy:
- If you are going to be late to your appointment, please let us know as soon as possible. If you are late there will be a fee added on to your appointment cost as follows:
- 5-14 minutes late will result in a fee of $15
- 15+ minutes late will result in a fee of $25 or you will be asked to reschedule. In which case you will forfeit your appointment deposit.
- If you do not call to let us know prior to the start of your appointment and show up late you will most likely be asked to reschedule. We do call the day before your appointment to confirm but it is ultimately your responsibility to get to your appointment on time.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We will be enforcing this policy effective September 12th 2022.
Our doctors want to have optimal time to speak with you and care for your pet and this is only doable if everyone is on time for their appointment. If the first appointment of the day is late, the following appointments are affected as well.
We ask that all clients arrive 10-15 minutes ahead of their scheduled appointment time, this will give the technicians time to get the proper history and allow the doctor to have as much time as possible with every client. With that being said, please understand certain appointments are critical and can take longer than anticipated but we will do everything we possibly can to get you in and out in a timely manner and that starts with everyone being on time.
We thank each and everyone of our clients for being patient and respectful through this change, as well as all the changes that happened throughout the Covid pandemic.
Our goal is to make our appointment schedule as efficient as possible and part of that can only be done with the help of our clients.
We look forward to seeing you and your pets and continuing to be able to provide the best care possible.
Ness Exotic Management